Eden's Team - Benefits and Requirements
Eden’s Pearl Rep Agreement – January 2020
We are so excited to have you as a member of the EDEN’S TEAM. Below are the BENEFITS and REQUIREMENTS as a member of the TEAM.
We want this to be a fun experience for all.
- 25% discount on all purchases and Rep pays shipping costs.
- 15% discount code to share with your friends, followers and acquaintances
- You will receive 10 points for each Rep you recruit for Eden's Addictions after they make their first purchase
- You will receive 2 points for each sale coming from your friends, followers and acquaintances by way of your Discount Code.
- You will also receive 3 points for each product you buy and write a review on it.
- Receive 1 point for each post to a Eden's Addictions Rep Group and Eden's Addictions Vips Group in Facebook.
- Receive 1 points for each post to Rep Groups other than Eden's Addictions Reps in Facebook.
- Every 50 Points equals a free handbag for the Rep. Points must be used within 6 months and expire after 6 months
- Your little featured on our Website, Instagram and other social media
- There is no set term. You are welcome to be on the Team as long as you like and are complying with the Requirements.
- For girls, make at least 4 handbags and 2 accessories purchases during a six month period.
- For boys, make at least 2 backpack and 3 accessories purchases during a six month period.
- Post at least one sale a week on Instagram and Facebook..
- Take high quality photos on your little one with @edensaddicitons purse/backpack/accessories and share on Instagram and Facebook pages a minimum of once every two weeks.
- Help me grow my business by engaging on my posts and sharing new products, sales etc. on your Instagram feed/story and Facebook pages and Rep Groups.
- Grant Eden’s Addictions the right to use pictures of your child for the sole purpose of advertising.
- Eden’s Addictions grants you the right to use pictures, posts and other advertising for the purpose of building your Rep experience to benefit you and Eden’s Addictions.
Failure to adhere to the Requirements can be grounds for removal from the Team.